Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil`s | Rare Animes- The house of your most rare animes

My Personal Blog

Please visit my personal blog as well to catch some more info about me and my doings :P


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil`s


Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil`s





Plot Summary:
Goku and Kuririn are given an assignment by Kame-Sen'nin: "Retrieve the sleeping princess from Lucifer and I will take you as my students." But the mission proves to be more perilous than originally thought.







NOTE: To be able to play these episodes please download Real Player V 11.0 and make sure you change your systems current year to 2007 to install this player 
OR
Just rename the extension of the videos to .rm to play with any other compatible media player



Langauge: English Dubbed
Format: RMVB
Size: ~75mb




Download: Mediafire Link





Mediafire



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here